Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Hip Hop Please Stop!

I am not a fan of T25. I hate jumping and there is so much jumping in the workouts. Why does Shaun T feel the need to make everyone do hip hop abs when all we want is a good cardio workout...with our feet on the ground?! Ugh! Well I will stick with it, through rain or shine.  I need to lose weight.

On that note, I exercised for 25 minutes with the man of my dreams (my husband-duh! I was not talking about Shaun T!).  We are not coordinated enough for the hopping good time, but we swung it in our own way.  You just gotta keep moving!

Today has been a decent eating day so far.  I think I went a little overboard with the chips at lunch, though.

Breakfast:  Cheerios, milk, and a banana

Lunch: Turkey Sammy and a small bag of Sun Chips (and Diet Pepsi! Can't forget the yummy diet goodness)

Now if I don't break down and go buy a candy bar!! Or an iced coffee. OMG!

I am cooking chicken in the crockpot for two (hopefully) delish meals coming up in the next few days. Recipes to come! 


Delight yourself also in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass ... Rest in the Lord, and wait patiently for Him.

Psalm 37:4,7

No comments:

Post a Comment