Monday, October 7, 2013

Measurements and Tortellini

As I said, the next posting I will share my measurements with the internet world. Here is the real me:

Chest-    44 inches
Waist -   44 inches
Arms-     13.5 inches
Thighs-   23.5 inches

Yeah, there's nothing like looking down, knowing you are seeing your boobs and your waist as one big lump.  Gotta work on that!! 

Dinner was pretty good. I made a new recipe from my Betty Crocker 300 Calorie Cookbook.  It's called Tortellini with Garden Vegetables. Here is the outcome:


I love tortellini. Just something about it being filled with cheese and being a little chewy yet oh so yummy! 

Here's the 4 serving recipe:

1 pkg (9oz) cheese filled tortellini
1 box (9oz) broccoli cuts (or other frozen veggies)
2 1/3 Cups quartered cherry tomatoes
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
1 tablespoon grated parmesan
1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil or veggie oil
4 medium green onions, sliced
2 medium garlic cloves, finely chopped
Salt and pepper to taste

1.  Cook tortellini as directed on package, adding broccoli for the last 2 or 3 minutes of cook time; draining thoroughly.

2.  Add remaining ingredients except salt and pepper; toss. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.


If you want more, just double or triple the recipe for however much you need.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment